This page explains how to use MindBoard.
MindBoard is supported Android 3.0 and up. If your Android device Android 2.1/2.2/2.3, please use MindBoard Lite.
|Activity ||1 ) Board Manager ||2 ) Mind Board ||3 ) Editor|
|Do ||create / doublicate / delete / export a board ||mind mapping ||drawing |
|Screenshots || || |
|Go Next ||Double tap a board, Go Next -> 2 )Mind Board ||Double tap a node, Go Next -> 3) Editor |
Basic Operation Rules
For simple-to-use , this app designed under three rules.
- Single tap , Select.
- Double tap , Go next.
- Back bottom tap , Go back.
1 ) Board Manager
You can manage your mind-boards.
- New : Tap Add Icon (‘Add button’ located on right-top)
- Edit : Double Tap a board
- Select : Tap a board ( board border is red like this )
- Delete : Select menu ‘Confirm Delete’
- Doublicate(Copy) : Select menu 'Doublicate'
- Export to Gallery: Select menu 'Export to Gallery'
- Manage Data : Select menu ‘Manage Data’ ( For more details )
2 ) Mind Board
You can create your mind map on Mind-Board.
- New Node : Drag (+) handle
- Change Node Location : Drag a node
- Zoom,Pinch,Shift Mind-Board : Use two fingers action
- Select Node : Tap a node
- Delete Node : Select menu Confirm Delete
- Drawing on branch : Double Tap a node
- Change Theme (Color) : Select menu Theme
3 ) Editor
You can draw your ideas using your finger.
- Undo : Select menu Undo
- Redo : Select menu Redo
- Clear : Select menu Clear
If you want to transfer your mind board data from MindBoard Free to MindBoard ,
use menu ‘Manage data’ on Board Manager.
- On Board Manager activity , Select Menu – Manage Data
See also FAQ about data transfer between free edition and standard one.
You can back previous page when back button tap.
Select one board